Monday, October 6, 2008

Stress

Oh my gosh, it seems stress has overtaken my life! It's my last semester as an undergrad so I'm under pressure to get all things for graduation taken care of, as well as all things for graduate school taken care of. This means tests, classes, money, jobs, loans, service hours, etc, etc, etc. Not to mention a lot of this stuff has a due date of either November 1st or 4th. Ahhh! Plus, I am an officer for a choir here on campus, and believe me, I really don't have a lot of the responsiblities, they just give me the ones I don't know what to do with! haha! And lately my allergies have been going nuts! My ears and head just pound all the time! But I am now venting about it and tomorrow is a new day. Tomorrow will be better! Tomorrow I will start anew. Tomorrow I will regain control over my crazy emotions. As for tonight, tonight, I am going to shower and read and get in the bed. Thanks for indulging my whining/venting.
Love to you all.

No comments: